MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MN Outdoor Youth Expo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Volunteer Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrewmcc
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: MN Outdoor Youth Expo Reply with quote

The MnGCA has received a request for help with setting up a geocaching course and training.

The date is May 22nd & 23rd. It is being held at our club in Hugo, Wild
Wings of Oneka. We are just off hwy 61 north of White Bear Lake and South of Forest Lake.

They have over 500 acres to play with and will provide GPS units. Please PM me if you are interested.
Andrewmcc
andrewmcc
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: MN Outdoor Youth Expo Reply with quote

andrewmcc wrote:
The MnGCA has received a request for help with setting up a geocaching course and training.

The date is May 22nd & 23rd. It is being held at our club in Hugo, Wild
Wings of Oneka. We are just off hwy 61 north of White Bear Lake and South of Forest Lake.

They have over 500 acres to play with and will provide GPS units. Please PM me if you are interested.
Andrewmcc

No takers yet. Even someone to advise them may help.
GothicJB
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: help ya out? Reply with quote

Not exactly sure what all I could do to help you out but in my field (technology consulting for businesses) I have done many trainings and put together technical documentation. Also would be willing to help setup a course.

Let me know if you still need help for this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Volunteer Opportunities All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: