MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Expired geocaching permits

View previous topic :: View next topic  
King Boreas
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Expired geocaching permits Reply with quote

I haven't gotten any response. Is anyone in contact with the various park districts? Do the caches have to be removed, or can they just go to a different spot?

Any idea if adjustments will be made in number of caches allowed? Opening up any more parks? More caches per person?

Anything going on ?

arrive...raise heck...leave (SCSA)
15Tango
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard from any park administrators, and I'm sure they know who we are in order to contact us with any policy changes. As far as renewing cache permits, your best bet would be to contact the park admin that issued the permit, and ask them what they want done--renew the cache for another year in the same spot? Renew the cache, but move it to another spot? Remove the cache altogether?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Park Relations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: