MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Garden Island

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Northern MN
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
she_wolf
Geocacher


Joined: 17 May 2008

Posts: 57

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Garden Island Reply with quote

Planning a Garden Island Trip - anyone interested in meeting us up there?
Sept 19th is the date.
Big Bog on the way up, making Garden Isalnd #72 - yeah for me, since I didn't make it last year - hey I never believed it could be done within a year, I thought you guys were all nuts. Now just count me in on the club Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bflentje
Geocacher


Joined: 29 May 2006

Posts: 4043

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: Garden Island Reply with quote

she_wolf wrote:
Planning a Garden Island Trip - anyone interested in meeting us up there?
Sept 19th is the date.
Big Bog on the way up, making Garden Isalnd #72 - yeah for me, since I didn't make it last year - hey I never believed it could be done within a year, I thought you guys were all nuts. Now just count me in on the club Cool


Did I lead you astray or somethin?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
she_wolf
Geocacher


Joined: 17 May 2008

Posts: 57

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Garden Island Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
she_wolf wrote:
Planning a Garden Island Trip - anyone interested in meeting us up there?
Sept 19th is the date.
Big Bog on the way up, making Garden Isalnd #72 - yeah for me, since I didn't make it last year - hey I never believed it could be done within a year, I thought you guys were all nuts. Now just count me in on the club Cool


Did I lead you astray or somethin?


Yep - it is ALL your fault Very Happy and the whole SP thing is DEFINITELY your fault!! Razz
Just kidding - but you definitely made caching more fun - it is so much more fun when I can find more than 2 a night, and none in the winter It just takes a few times out with folks who actually know where to look to make hunting more fun - I still remember my first fence post end cap Very Happy Hey, I never knew those things could come off..... oops sorry if I gave some big secret away. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeoAddict
Geocacher


Joined: 29 Feb 2008

Posts: 189

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be interested in coming along if there are more interested parties to keep the cost down. How much would it be approximately? Lol I'm only 25 parks into the challenge sadly but at least I could get garden island put of the way!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bflentje
Geocacher


Joined: 29 May 2006

Posts: 4043

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Garden Island Reply with quote

she_wolf wrote:
Planning a Garden Island Trip - anyone interested in meeting us up there?
Sept 19th is the date.
Big Bog on the way up, making Garden Isalnd #72 - yeah for me, since I didn't make it last year - hey I never believed it could be done within a year, I thought you guys were all nuts. Now just count me in on the club Cool


I may have an interest if someone managed everything and all I have to do is show up. I'll check out the calendar this week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cpirwin
Geocacher


Joined: 14 Sep 2009

Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this trip still planned for this weekend? I may be interested in joining if I can make it up there in time!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
she_wolf
Geocacher


Joined: 17 May 2008

Posts: 57

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep trip is still on.
Email me if you are interested and I can forward you the details.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bflentje
Geocacher


Joined: 29 May 2006

Posts: 4043

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she_wolf wrote:
Yep trip is still on.
Email me if you are interested and I can forward you the details.


There's still a 5% chance I can make it. I'll contact you if it is a go otherwise, have a great trip. Sign my name on the log please. I'll grab my own card at Zippel in two weeks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Northern MN All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Geocaching Cache Icons, Copyright 2009, Groundspeak Inc. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.