MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any travel bugs that need to go West, young man, go West?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Any travel bugs that need to go West, young man, go West? Reply with quote

I will be heading to Oregon in 2 weeks and would be happy to take any travel bugs or coins that need or want to go west. PM me and we can arrange for a pickup/drop off. I've been able to go to WNC and last week even FNC so I'm sure there's a way to get it to me or there's someone who can get it to me for you! I took a whole bagful of bugs/coins with me last July when we went they got to visit the Original Stash! Who knows where I'll get to this time!
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last call for bugs that want to travel west. I'll be leaving next Thursday, the 2nd, so any bugs that want to travel need to be in my hands soon!
ArcherDragoon
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be sure to visit Groundspeak...afterall, you are west!!!
Wink
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't make it up to Seattle but last July did make it to the Original Stash making it my 500th find. Fortunately, there are about 20 new caches within 1 mile of my sister's house that weren't there last July! I'll be able to get out for walks now and then!
NeverSummer
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My goodness! Say hello to Oregon for me! If you look, you can still find some of my caches there! No TBs to send with you, but it would be exciting to see what you bring back!
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Heading to Oregon again on Aug. 21st Reply with quote

Headed to Oregon again for my parents 60th wedding anniversary and to see my Dad one more time. Leaving August 21st. Will take travelers. Contact me for a dropoff!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Travel Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: