MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vote for COTM September 2009!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which cache should receive September 2009 COTM honors?
A Hobbit's Trail: The Lair of Smaug
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Goat Cove
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Fishin' In The Dark
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Millah
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Vote for COTM September 2009! Reply with quote

The voting period for the September COTM is now open! Your contributions to this process are appreciated as COTM is completely membership-driven.

Last edited by Millah on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:54 am; edited 3 times in total
EskoClimber
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Hobbit's Trail: The Lair of Smaug by Annakido GC1F6ZX

This is a truly unique cache in Winoa that I had the pleasure of visiting a few days ago.
This is my kind of cache so be prepared for a bit of a scramble on this fun little multi on the bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River.
The view from the first stage is well worth the trip even if you never locate the dragon. Don't let that deter you from taking up the guantlet, the search for the final is more fun than you will expect.
AccordianGal told me this isn't for the faint of heart which makes it all the more fun.
Read my log for a better idea of this entertaining cache.

Smaug is lonely and would like to chat with someone more interesting then me so please give this a go.
redhornet
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goat Cove by Jaklimber GC1QRTM

This is the best cache and the most fun I have had since I started geocaching.This cache will test your skills and the adventure is a true thrill when you get this one done.My two oldest girls did this one with me also and said we want to do it again.The fun and the excitment you get out of this cache is well worth the trip.I will never forget this cache for sure.
lansima
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fishin' in the Dark GC1QRTM By Nitty Gritty Dirt Band (aka KB)

Love this cache because it was very unusual and I wasn't quite sure what to do! Go check it out!
Jaklimber
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fishin' in the Dark is GC1WFV4 : http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=64da7da3-b22d-482e-94c1-57d01eb7f982

Also, here's a link to Goat Cove : http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=19fa3a02-c479-4ac2-bb76-6ee1e37fd226
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: