MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Garmin 60csx FS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Springdog
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Garmin 60csx FS Reply with quote

Hi,
I have for sale a Garmin 60csx that is in excellent condition with all the original accessories and packaging. I have decided to go paperless thus I have no need for this unit any longer. It has a 1gig card in it with the "08" garmin topo map loaded. I live in Shoreview and would like to sell it locally. The first $200 cash gets it.
Thanks,
Springdog Teddcl@gmail.com
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Garmin 60csx FS Reply with quote

Springdog wrote:
Hi,
I have for sale a Garmin 60csx that is in excellent condition with all the original accessories and packaging. I have decided to go paperless thus I have no need for this unit any longer. It has a 1gig card in it with the "08" garmin topo map loaded. I live in Shoreview and would like to sell it locally. The first $200 cash gets it.
Thanks,

This doesn't sound like paperless, it sounds like GPSless. Paperless would be where you sell the paper part, not the GPS part. Smile
Springdog
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Garmin 60csx FS Reply with quote

Pear Head wrote:
Springdog wrote:
Hi,
Thanks,

This doesn't sound like paperless, it sounds like GPSless. Paperless would be where you sell the paper part, not the GPS part. Smile

Whaaaaattt, now you've got me confused Pearhead Confused. What I am hoping to do is sell the 60csx and apply the proceeds towards the purchase of a GPSr that has paperless caching features such as the Colorado or Oregon series from Garmin. I hope this clears up any confusion. Wink
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Garmin 60csx FS Reply with quote

Springdog wrote:
Pear Head wrote:
Springdog wrote:
Hi,
Thanks,

Whaaaaattt, now you've got me confused Pearhead Confused. What I am hoping to do is sell the 60csx and apply the proceeds towards the purchase of a GPSr that has paperless caching features such as the Colorado or Oregon series from Garmin. I hope this clears up any confusion. Wink

Ahh.. That helps a lot - now I get it! Smile

Well, welcome - hopefully you'll decide to continue to be involved in the MnGCA after the unit's sold!
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...I have a Venture CX and I am totally paperless. I don't get it.
IanNMissy
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paperless is so overrated! (j/k) I have a Vista HCx, and don't carry any paper with me...
Dances With Beehives
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email sent. I'm pre-ordered for a 550t, but the release date is just too darn close to my vacation departure date. Meeting Springdog tonight.
Springdog
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unit has been sold!
Dances With Beehives
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for taking such good care of this GPSr, Springdog. Packaging and all. I've never seen a newer looking piece of electronics... unless it was new!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: