MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

gc.com PQ alternate email address

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: gc.com PQ alternate email address Reply with quote

I just got 4 PQs from gc.com in the last hour or two that came to the wrong email address.

All of my PQs are set up to go to a separate gmail account (where GSAK then downloads them). I double checked this in the PQs to make sure that it's still set that way (which it is).

However, the last four PQs I received went to my default email address for gc.com, not the specified address in the PQs.
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: gc.com PQ alternate email address Reply with quote

Pear Head wrote:
I just got 4 PQs from gc.com in the last hour or two that came to the wrong email address.

All of my PQs are set up to go to a separate gmail account (where GSAK then downloads them). I double checked this in the PQs to make sure that it's still set that way (which it is).

However, the last four PQs I received went to my default email address for gc.com, not the specified address in the PQs.

Are they the ones I never got on Friday night? Top one should be called Afton1.
Jam3s
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a few PQ's on Friday that went missing too.... I am not sure where they went as I tried sending them to my default email address. It was frustrating waiting for them only to find out that they never went to my email address.
Bus&Betty
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a thread from the Groundspeak forums on this subject

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=219177&st=

Has anyone had any luck lately getting route PQs to run? We're heading out east this weekend to pick up some more states, but our route PQs will not fire.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Geocaching Websites All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: