MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

King Boreas' 2000th hide Geocoin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
loneeagle_24
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not at home. Just wondering are these the aurora borealis coins? If they are I might have a couple, but I'd have to look.
Parabola
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
Parabola wrote:
speedysk1 wrote:
Parabola wrote:
Would you happen to have 2 coin's left? ANd do ya ship them to Iowa? I'd like to order 2 if you still have some. Thanks. Smile

Parabola

To my knowledge, they are all sold out. Sorry.

Thanks for letting me know. Cool

I've got one I'll "sell" you. How much you willing to pay?? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ah, don't worry about it, I'll just pick one off e-bay. Wink
Grey Wolf and Wild Rice
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are on Ebay? My search yielded none, but I do know where there are 4 regulars and one LE........all unactivated.
Parabola
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grey Wolf and Wild Rice wrote:
They are on Ebay? My search yielded none, but I do know where there are 4 regulars and one LE........all unactivated.

I haven't looked on ebay yet. I'd prefer to go to the source of who took the time to have them them made and drop the money in their pocket then someone flipping coin's on e-bay. But if someone is going to drive the price up (as noted in another post) then I'll go that route instead.

I just came over here looking for one, I was hoping to make it to the big event but due to work we just could swing the trip. But I still would like to get one or two of the coin's. So I was looking around and saw this thread and thought I'd ask.

I didn't come in here with mud on my shoes trolling, just looking to see if any coin's where left. I'm kind of sorry I even asked now.
King Boreas
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were sold out prior to the Event. The profit, after Event expenses, was donated to Breast Cancer research.
Parabola
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Boreas wrote:
They were sold out prior to the Event. The profit, after Event expenses, was donated to Breast Cancer research.

Thank you King Boreas!
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Parabola"]
But if someone is going to drive the price up (as noted in another post) then I'll go that route instead.

.. SNIP ..

I didn't come in here with mud on my shoes trolling, just looking to see if any coin's where left. I'm kind of sorry I even asked now.

My post was a joke qualified with smilies. As for trolling, I have NO idea where you got that idea. I don't think anyone thought that.
Parabola
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="bflentje"]
Parabola wrote:
But if someone is going to drive the price up (as noted in another post) then I'll go that route instead.

.. SNIP ..

My post was a joke qualified with smilies. As for trolling, I have NO idea where you got that idea. I don't think anyone thought that.

I do apologize for sounding so rude, just I wasn't able to make it up to the event, and did kind of want a coin and I came across this forum, so I thought I would ask. I did take your post out of context, I'm sorry about that.

I just didn't want anyone thinking I was here just to cause trouble. I just thought this was a kind of neat thing in GC.com history and would have like to get a coin at the least, but they are sold out as I understand now.

Happy caching!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Travel Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: