MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Accepting Cache of the Month Nominations-January 2009

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draconisdax
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Accepting Cache of the Month Nominations-January 2009 Reply with quote

Accepting Nominations...

Although I will accept nominations at any time, this thread is to remind everyone that I am accepting Nominations for Cache of the Month for January of 2009. You can submit COTM nominations to me using one of the following three methods…1) Send me a Private Message through MNGCA.org or 2) Send me an Email at Arch283Co@aol.com or 3) Post a nomination in this thread. Nominations need to be written in a way that gives the reader a spoiler-free description of what make the cache special. You must include the Cache Owner, Cache Name and Waypoint with your nomination. Your nomination must also include a brief write-up for the cache (at least a sentence...but I would prefer something a bit longer...I honestly think we are capable of writing a couple sentences or a nice paragraph).

A further explanation of the cache of the month process can be found Here!!!

Thanks,
ArcherDragoon
Draconisdax
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nominations are closed...it is now January 5th and I have received no nominations for January. Any nominations received now will be for February...please nominate in the appropriate thread. Accepting Cache of the Month Nominations-February 2009!!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: