MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SHORT NOTICE: Media-friendly person needed for Weds. 10/29

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: SHORT NOTICE: Media-friendly person needed for Weds. 10/29 Reply with quote

As the Fort Snelling State Park contact for the State Geocaching Challenge, I was contacted by my park ranger, Linda, about an opportunity tomorrow. Unfortunately, there is no way I can make it. If anyone can make this please email me and I'll get you in contact with her. This would be at Fort Snelling. LMK!

On Wed Oct 29 there will be a representatives from a show called "Life to the Max" - I guess it airs on WCCO. They are coming to film a school that will be learning to use a GPS unit and Geocaching. (I have set up 4 separate caches for the students.) The producer of the show in addition to filming the students learning Geocaching, would like an enthusiastic geocacher to interview. I told him about you and he wanted to see if you are available. The school will be here on Wed. from 8:30 a.m. - to 1 p.m. Any chance you might have that day off and could be interviewed? Please let me know or if you know another enthusiastic geocacher, please see if they are available in your place.
EskoClimber
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working until 7AM on Oct 29. The earilest I could get there would be 9:30am assuming a good tailwind and an understanding wife.

I'm sure there must be somebody from the cities that could do the interview. It looks like fun to me.
Grey Wolf and Wild Rice
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can stop by this morning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Media Relations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: