MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minnesota State Fair 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Volunteer Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrewmcc
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:50 pm    Post subject: Minnesota State Fair 2016 Reply with quote

Hello Geocachers. That time of year called 'State Fair time", is creeping up on us again, As in the past 7 years or so the MNGCA is having a table courtesy of the DNR to inform people of the great activity call Geocaching! We have 8 tickets for volunteers that can cover the table for a morning (9 to 12:30) and Afternoon (12:30 to 4:00) on opening day August 25th. Feel free to join us even if you miss out on the tickets. Please PM me on Facebook if you would like a shift. 3 slots have been filled already
BobboTeam
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to help out for the morning shift on August 25. Let me know the details, if that's a possibility.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Volunteer Opportunities All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: