MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What else do I need to do?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RonGerth
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: What else do I need to do? Reply with quote

OK, I have officially emigrated to the Peoples Republic Of Minny-snowta (should be called Minny-rainta but that is another post). Do I need to change something to update or upgrade my account?

RonGerth
Hermantown, MN
(was Douglas, WY)
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean on this site, or are you asking about Geocaching.com?

You don't have to upgrade your MnGCA account, you can stay a games only member. But if you want to participate on an association level and have voting rights, you will need to upgrade your MnGCA account to "MnGCA Member" And make sure to update your address to your current address so we can verify that you are a MN resident.

To do that, go to www.mngca.org (not the forums, but the main page) log in if you haven't already (link is on the bottom of the left column). Click on "Join / Register" and on the next page it will have the following options:
"Registration Type
Website and Cache Games ([C] required fields)
MnGCA Member ([C] and [M] required fields)"

Choose MnGCA Member if you meet the criteria listed at the top of the page. Then you are good to go.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: What else do I need to do? Reply with quote

RonGerth wrote:
OK, I have officially emigrated to the Peoples Republic Of Minny-snowta

..Ok, my reply is barely on topic, but OP opened it up so it should qualify as long as it doesn't get spun out of control. Any replies, spin off a new thread...

..here it is..

Welcome to Minnesota Ron. Hold onto your wallet.
LucidOndine
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Minnesota (officially), RonGerth Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Website All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: