MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

State Park Challenge

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Park Relations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
she_wolf
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: State Park Challenge Reply with quote

Couple of questions.
Does anyone have a list of the coordinates from all of the parks. I wanted to create a Cache Along a Route query (or is there a query already out there?) by region & some of the parks don't come up in Google Maps.
Or I will take a list of park names and coordinates.

Second question..
The final regional challenge cache, can that only be picked up when you present all the regions cards. Smile
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: State Park Challenge Reply with quote

she_wolf wrote:
Couple of questions.
Does anyone have a list of the coordinates from all of the parks. I wanted to create a Cache Along a Route query (or is there a query already out there?) by region & some of the parks don't come up in Google Maps.
Or I will take a list of park names and coordinates.

There are a few bookmark lists. Look on pg 13 of the thread referenced below.

You can create PQs from bookmark lists if you like as well.

Quote:
Second question..
The final regional challenge cache, can that only be picked up when you present all the regions cards. Smile

Yes.

I'm locking this thread. Questions are best addressed here:

http://www.mngca.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3582
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Park Relations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: