MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ammo Container new location to get

View previous topic :: View next topic  
berg0449
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:48 am    Post subject: Ammo Container new location to get Reply with quote

If you need more ammo cans there is a new army surplus store on County Road D(?) and White Bear av. It is near Maplewood Mall. The cost seems normal at $5.00 for the normal size, but they do have la huge size also available.

For the people that know the area it is across the street from Harmony school.
Joelcam
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Ammo Container new location to get Reply with quote

I stopped in today... It's called CC Military Surplus. Address is 2626 1/2 White Bear Ave, Maplewood 55109. It's on the SE corner of County Rd. C and White Bear Ave. Around the side of the TV repair shop.
They have all kinds of ammo containers, various sizes, with a super large model for $15. I can finally place a few caches in my neighborhood.
Wayfarin Stranger
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at CC Mil. Surplus today and picked up a couple 7.62MM boxes and a 20MM box for the boy and his paintball stuff. His prices are a bit high, but he does have a big selection to choose from and the smaller cans are in great condition.
GVhunter
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Small ammo cans 2.99 Reply with quote

I was in Fleet Farm in Brooklyn Park, they are on sale for 2.99. 11"x4"x7" LxWxH...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Twin Cities Metro Area All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: