MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MN Geocaching History cards stolen...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmnrec
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: MN Geocaching History cards stolen... Reply with quote

along with my credit card, dr license, cell phone, garage remote and about 50 keys to 6 City of Duluth buildings Evil or Very Mad I was swimming up at Twin Ponds in Duluth and when I went back to my van, someone had entered it and stolen the items through a cracked window....luckily, they missed the 3 Etrexes I use for my job cammoed in a first aid kit....

Now, I'm going to stay up all night for when they try to get in my garage....so I suppose I will have to start the History challenge over????
speedysk1
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks.
dmnrec
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luckily, I only had 3 cards (if I would have had more, I would have reported it as a felony Laughing )...I posted on the caches a note to see if someone could grab an extra card for me when they do them....so I don't have to re-do them....I was hoping to do the rest north of Duluth on a 3 day weekend and don't need to have to add those 3 back into the mix.
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhere along the line my daughters grabbed extra cards. Both of them were going to do their own collections but basically bailed because of the long drives. They're 9 and 11, what can we expect. If you need cards I have the following listed below. I'd prefer not to be the one starting the questionable trading of cards so I'd expect that you've already logged the caches of any cards you want.

Myre-Big Island
John A. Latsch
Whitewater
Split Rock Creek
Flandrau
Glacial Lakes
dmnrec
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
Somewhere along the line my daughters grabbed extra cards. Both of them were going to do their own collections but basically bailed because of the long drives. They're 9 and 11, what can we expect. If you need cards I have the following listed below. I'd prefer not to be the one starting the questionable trading of cards so I'd expect that you've already logged the caches of any cards you want.

Myre-Big Island
John A. Latsch
Whitewater
Split Rock Creek
Flandrau
Glacial Lakes

Thanks for the offer...but the parks I did are in the NE region. I did post it on the pages of the parks and a couple of cachers offered to help...so it looks like I will get replacements...yea! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: