MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Twin Cities Live

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Twin Cities Live Reply with quote

TCL did a segment on Geocaching. Looks like they had fun, and it was a pro-caching story as well.

Go to http://twincitieslive.com/article/day/S20080616.shtml?cat=10699 and click on the geocaching clip (in the middle on the right).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
celticwulf
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL...I'm amused by the "we gotta go this way, so we went through the woods...we got there and there's a path right there"...seems familiar for some reason Laughing

Celticwulf
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

celticwulf wrote:
LOL...I'm amused by the "we gotta go this way, so we went through the woods...we got there and there's a path right there"...seems familiar for some reason Laughing

Celticwulf

I thought of you when they said that. I then thought, boy, I bet the park manager (who was sitting right next to them) doesn't like hearing that they went ripping through the woods to get to a cache, when they could have used the trail.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LucidOndine
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They also claimed to be the best geocachers, EVER! Sorry Z, looks like you'll have to take it up with them in a TCL vs. TCGCPC cacheoff.
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, it's on. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Media Relations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: