MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An unplanned return home

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: An unplanned return home Reply with quote

Nothing is really planned when it comes to tbugs but I thought this is pretty neat.

My tbug, Write me a Poem, was sent on a mission to travel around and collect poems from people who happened upon it. I released it last August and it ended up outside of Cincinnati, OH. It was just found by someone who is travelling home for Thanksgiving to guess where, the Twin Cities! Just thought it was kind of cool and would make a good story. Let's hope it gets here! The bug can be linked to here.... http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=34766
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! I now you'll want to check on it, of course that's obvious. But then, it would be fun to let it go and see what poems we locals could come up with for it. I think Bugs with a purpose like this are so much more fun.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Travel Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: