MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Isanti County Active Living Event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Volunteer Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
merkman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Isanti County Active Living Event Reply with quote

YellowStreak is looking for help with an event.

Contact him via his gc.com profile if you can help out in any way.
http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=354d4d9f-a7b1-418e-a815-77395bf652cd

Code:
To: merkman
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 9:27:38 AM
Subject: Active Living Cachers

Good morning all,

So far I have five responses.  One each from Princeton, Isanti, E. Bethel, I think its Harris and Iraq.  That's a good percentage form the emails I sent out.  My thinking is that we could have an event at one of the Isanti County Parks.  Probably the Spring Vale Park because that is the largest and has many trails.  It only has four caches as of now, but I'm sure that we could add some more and possibly have them activated at the start of the event.  And we can also have a bunch of temperaries.
Bill Carlson the project Director for Isanti County Active Living gave me a contact name.  I'm planning to contact her early this week to find out just when they would like to do this and what kind of things like drinking water and toilets will be available.  Also if we are going to have a picnic or something would there be anything that they would want to provide.
We might want to have someone make a short presentation about using a GPS'r and maybe some of the other bells and whistles that some of us use.
If there is anyone else that you think might be interested in being a part of this, give them a jingle.  The more the merrier.
These are some of the ideas and comments that have come by in the last 18 hrs. If we keep bouncing things around I'm sure that this all can work out.  Let me know of any other ideas so that I can bring them to this organization and get their feedback.
Thanks for being a part of this,
Dave Anderson (Yellow Streak) 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Volunteer Opportunities All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: