MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compaq EVO N610c laptop

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Compaq EVO N610c laptop Reply with quote

I have two Compaq laptops for sale. Perfect for hauling around in the car for geocaching. They are in good shape for their age. Details are the following..

- Intel Pentium 4M 2Ghz
- 512MB RAM
- 14.1" screen
- DVD-ROM drive
- on board sound, video, usb, parallel, serial, 10/100 ethernet
- 56k modem
- Original battery included. Indicator shows juice available but NO guarantee as to length of charge or remaining life of battery.
- A/C adapter.

These units do NOT have WIFI. But you can get a PCMCIA or a USB WIFI card for between $30 and $60 at the local electronics store.

These units sold WITHOUT operating system and software. I will provide a driver CD. The hard drive will come totally erased with nothing more than the most basic OS to prove bootup.

These units run WindowsXP just fine. They also run MapSource, GSAK, and all the other caching tools. You can even buy a car adapter for them online for about $20.

These units sell for an average price of $210 on eBay, not including shipping and handling. Looking to get $185 each, you pickup or pay shipping.

I will list the units here for one week and will then place them on eBay. The proceeds will be used for the purchase of a new library receipt printer for the local parochial school.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: