MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Geocaching Minnesota Newsletter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think of Geocaching Minnesota Newsletter?
I like the idea
86%
 86%  [ 26 ]
I see no need for it
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 30

minnesotabrad
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zuma! wrote:
Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
I get the one from the WGA and don't care for the spam and if I read their site more frequently I would really despise it.

That's me.

If you want to be removed from the mailing list, all you need to do is request that. This is frankly the first and only negative comment that I have heard about the WGA newsletter. The newsletter is intended to keep cachers in the state of Wisconsin up to date on what is happening related to caching in Wisconsin, and we have received many positive comments about sending it out.

zuma

I just email my Geocaching Minnesota Newsletter to those that emailed me a request. I also have it online for those that would just like to view it. Everyone I am sending it to have said good things about it as well.
minnesotabrad
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The August newsletter is now available at http://geocachingminnesota.airset.com/
minnesotabrad
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Geocaching Minnesota now has it's own website. The October newsletter will be on the website. The website will hopefully make it easier for people to view the newsletter and the events will have its own page using a Google calendar. I will also be creating a link page to have the different organizations, groups and the Twin Cities Geocaching Pod-cast and other links. I got the domain and the host a couple of weeks ago and started working on the pages recently. I hope everyone who enjoys the newsletter likes the site. Those that get the current pdf format will receive an email when the new newsletter is available on the site. The address is www.geocachingminnesota.com
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnesotabrad wrote:
The Geocaching Minnesota now has it's own website. The October newsletter will be on the website. The website will hopefully make it easier for people to view the newsletter and the events will have its own page using a Google calendar. I will also be creating a link page to have the different organizations, groups and the Twin Cities Geocaching Pod-cast and other links. I got the domain and the host a couple of weeks ago and started working on the pages recently. I hope everyone who enjoys the newsletter likes the site. Those that get the current pdf format will receive an email when the new newsletter is available on the site. The address is www.geocachingminnesota.com

Glad you got the domain name. I was going to reserve for you just in case a few months back but never got around to it.
stickerooni
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great that you've got a website! I love the whole newsletter in general!
minnesotabrad
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The newest newsletter is on www.geocachingminnesota.com. The pdf file can be accessed from the link on the newsletter page on the site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Geocaching Websites All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: