MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New to the MnGCA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SunnyTheDog
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:28 pm    Post subject: New to the MnGCA Reply with quote

We are SunnyTheDog from Stewartville. We have been geocache'ing for about a year and are up around 30 caches found. We found the MnGCA web pages a while ago and registered but forgot the password and just recently have gotten back on. We just did the 'Sugar Loaf' caches over labor day weekend and had a blast. We had gotten tired of visiting Whitewater state park every labor day for a hike, and geocaching definitely gives us some alternatives.

We use a Garmin GPS V as equipment and normally only get to work on finding caches in the spring and fall (too busy in the summer and too cold inthe winter). Very Happy
s4xton
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums. I was recently in Stewartville with another geocacher and noticed the signs aren't as I was used to...

Wasn't it, "In Stewartville, 30 means 30"? =)

Again, even though I'm not a flag waving, card carrying member of the mngca, it's good to see other cachers participating in the forums.

Perhaps I'll see you in some logs soon,
-Aaron
sasuke
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Glad to see there are several Roch. area caches going now. I still haven't had a chance to visit any but I am glad it will be worth the trip now.

Chris aka Sasuke
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Southern MN All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: