MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2007 MNGCA Coins - Remint Version
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CamoCacher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: 2007 MNGCA Coins - Remint Version Reply with quote

The coins have been reminted and have arrived. By Wed of next week I should be ready to start shipping.

The following individuals must reconfirm their interest in the below coins within the next two weeks or your coin will be sold to others.

The Member only Two tone Coins:

Rubbertoes* - PAID
New Dharma* EMAIL REQUESTED
Turnings* PAID
MSPMatt* INVOICED
KredEP* PAID
Beany 22* PAID
Present for Member cacher (name to be released once they receive)* SHIPPED
Present for Member cacher (name to be released once they receive)* SHIPPED
1 Eyed Cooky* SHIPPED
NYSandy* PAID
IBCrashen* PAID
m&tcacheseekers* PAID
JeepSR* PAID
CBS GPSR (SP) PAID
POLARONE - INVOICED

Antique:

SirZMan -1 * PAID
GeoMatrix -1* PAID
Rubbertoes -1* PAID
JeepSR-1* PAID
NYSandy23 -1* PAID
m&tcacheseekers -1* PAID
IBCrashen* PAID
POLARONE - INVOICED

SirZMan -1* PAID
Rubbertoes -1* PAID
MNFOX -2* PAID
JeepSr -1* PAID
NYSandy23 -1* PAID
m&tcacheseekers -1* PAID
CLAMM -2 PAID

Anyone else wanting SILVER coins please post here. After two weeks the coins will be listed on the National Forums.

All coins are 10.00 each plus s/h. Shipping is 1.50 for the first coin; .50 cents for every coin there after.

There will be no picking up - you MUST pay to have them shipped.

After 2 weeks from being invoiced for your coins if you don't pay your coin will be released to others to buy.

Last edited by CamoCacher on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:01 am; edited 42 times in total
andrewmcc
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 MNGCA Coins - Remint Version Reply with quote

CamoCacher wrote:
The coins have been reminted and have arrived. By Wed of next week I should be ready to start shipping.

The following individuals must reconfirm their interest in the below coins within the next two weeks or your coin will be sold to others.

Andrewmcc

I am a little confused, coins just keep coming! I had only asked for 4 coins that I know of and got 5 and turned down 2. I think I am good with what I have. Thanks
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 MNGCA Coins - Remint Version Reply with quote

andrewmcc wrote:
CamoCacher wrote:

Andrewmcc

I am a little confused, coins just keep coming! I had only asked for 4 coins that I know of and got 5 and turned down 2. I think I am good with what I have. Thanks

I don't know how the reselling is going to work, especially for the members only coin, but I would be interested in his coin, depending on how the rules work (I know they were limited to one per member, although apparently all of the members that were interested are on the list).

If there is a different member that was eligible to make the list but didn't I would yield to that person.
CamoCacher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 MNGCA Coins - Remint Version Reply with quote

andrewmcc wrote:
CamoCacher wrote:

Andrewmcc

Removed from the list. This is exactly why we are asking for everyone to double check the list.
CamoCacher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 MNGCA Coins - Remint Version Reply with quote

Pear Head wrote:
andrewmcc wrote:
CamoCacher wrote:

Andrewmcc

I don't know how the reselling is going to work, especially for the members only coin, but I would be interested in his coin, depending on how the rules work (I know they were limited to one per member, although apparently all of the members that were interested are on the list).

If there is a different member that was eligible to make the list but didn't I would yield to that person.

Okay I'll bring it to the committee and we will keep it in mind if they don't all sell.
merkman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: 2007 MNGCA Coins - Remint Version Reply with quote

Pear Head wrote:
I don't know how the reselling is going to work, especially for the members only coin.

The memberís only coin is the two tone coin (Silver and Gold)

We have reminted 25 member coins.
There are 16 people on the list.
(I need to verify my name yet so it could end up at 15)

This leaves an extra 10 member coins for the members that have joined since the first minting and others members that may have missed the first minting.

The memberís only coin was only available to members as of a certain date last year. That date has now been extended to Jan 25 2008.

So if you were a member before Jan 25 2008 and you have not previously purchased a member coin you are eligible for a member coin now.

Pear Head,
If you can find a member that hasn't purchased a coin they could purchase a member coin and sell it or give it to you.
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still want my coins.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
minnesotafox
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: coin remint Reply with quote

We would like the 2 shiny coins as requested, thanks. Very Happy

minnesotafox
NYSandy23
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would still like my coins and in additon would like the members only coin, if possible, as I have never requested one and have been a member for the required length of time.

Thanks for going through all the trouble in coordinating.
Oneied Cooky
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put me down for a members coin.
Turnings
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: I'll take mine Reply with quote

I am still interested in the members only coin that I previously requested.

BTW I happened upon this new post. Thankfully I was checking some things out. I was on auto-updates for the old post and thought that the new arrival info would appear there.

Also, if there is an extra Members Only coin I would like to get one for my Granddaughter that joined shortly after the previous cutoff date. Her name is Beany 22.

Thanks,
Turnings, Corcoran, MN
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 MNGCA Coins - Remint Version Reply with quote

merkman wrote:
Pear Head wrote:
I don't know how the reselling is going to work, especially for the members only coin.

The memberís only coin is the two tone coin (Silver and Gold)

We have reminted 25 member coins.
There are 16 people on the list.
(I need to verify my name yet so it could end up at 15)

This leaves an extra 10 member coins for the members that have joined since the first minting and others members that may have missed the first minting.

Ahh - I that makes sense now. I was under the impression that you only minted for those that requested coins, thus my post. I see now that you minted extras as well for new members, thus I withdraw my post.

Thanks for clarifying it.
MSPMatt
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would still like to receive a Members Only Two Tone coin. Please keep my name on the list.

Thanks very much.

MSPMatt
IBcrashen
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missed out also and wouldnt mind a 2 tone members coin and a silver also.
CamoCacher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you everyone - everyone above is noted with a star as confirmed for thier order. I will invoice you all next week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Travel Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: