MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

** Unoffficial ** January 2008 COTM

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which cache should be the January 2008 Cache of the Month?
Similar Bermuda Triangles
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Laptop Special
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: ** Unoffficial ** January 2008 COTM Reply with quote

Pardon me if anyone gets angry. I didn't want to step on any toes but I thought I'd try and keep this alive and generate some interest.

[COPIED FROM NOMINATION THREAD]

The nominated caches for January 2008 are:

GC17T6R - Similar Bermuda Triangles by KBayNPapaBear

GC14F9N - Laptop Special [NEW NAME, EASIER FIND] by Don Cacheote with inspiration from GPSr
This was a highly original puzzle and I got a lot of joy out of solving it. The final hide was in a nice spot too. Not too many people have found this one and I think it's time to get out there and find it!!
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: ** Unoffficial ** January 2008 COTM Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
GC17T6R - Similar Bermuda Triangles by KBayNPapaBear

While some of us have difficulty with puzzles, this cache is definately worth looking at. This puzzle took me to things that I didn't know existed and had all of the right elements to make it fun. Everything required to come up with a solution is provided and no advance knowledge of any funky cipher is required. KBayNPapaBear's execution of this cache was as good as any mystery cache provided by the Infamous Puzzlers and is worthy of some attention, win or lose.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: