MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

December Cache of the Month nominations open

View previous topic :: View next topic  
towlebooth
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: December Cache of the Month nominations open Reply with quote

Nominations are now being accepted for the December Cache of the Month. Please email me nomination articles by November 15th. Voting will be from November 16 - 30.

Please review the guidelines here. If 10 caches are nominated before the 15th, nominations will be closed but voting will begin on the 16th.

Please provide feedback on the process and what you thought of the October and November runs.

Thanks!

Last edited by towlebooth on Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
towlebooth
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three days to go and we are very light on nominations for December's cache of the month. Tell us what you've seen out there that's cool!
rickrich
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't get, say, at least 5 nominations then maybe you should carry-over enough nominations from previous months in order to fill out the ballot.

I know its my own fault for being too lazy to write up a nomination, but I really had only one choice to vote last month for since I hadn't yet visited yogurt1.

Also, perhaps setting a suggested (but not required) theme for the months vote might spur more nominations. E.G. Most devious hide, best walk, best caches for night caching, best cache in plain sight, hardest cache to get to, etc.

-Rick
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: Dec' nomination Reply with quote

I didn't see a link on the web page to nominate a December cache so I'll post it here and perhaps some one can put it where it belongs.

(nomination write up removed by admin for fear of spoiling the surprise -- all can read it when they vote starting on Nov. 16. --towlebooth)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
towlebooth
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Dec' nomination Reply with quote

WicketsWanderingPonyPatro wrote:
I didn't see a link on the web page to nominate a December cache so I'll post it here and perhaps some one can put it where it belongs.

Thanks - got it.

FYI anyone can email or PM their nomination articles to me. Find my contact info right here.

See the top of this thread for a link to the rules for nominating.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: