MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pretty good price on what sounds like a decent GPS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
minnesotabrad
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Pretty good price on what sounds like a decent GPS Reply with quote

Saw this advertisement and thought some may be interested. http://www.delorme.com/pn20match/ Can have aerial satellite images. Comes with Topo USA 7.0 and a 1GB SD card and reader. Save $110.00 as well. Anybody have any experience with this GPS?
JeePSer
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have had a PN-20 since July. We've been very happy with it but I have heard some people that have used the high-end Garmin units complain that the screen refreshes are slow. My previous unit was a Garmin eTrex so there is really no comparison there. But I did compare the Garmin 60CX and the PN-20 (on paper) before I decided what to buy. I'd give the unit a big thumbs up but others may disagree.

Sorry for the late post. That deal is long gone I believe but I didn't spend any time in the forums over the holidays.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: