MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Polar Plunge

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CamoCacher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Polar Plunge Reply with quote

Hello Everybody,

Even though Winter is not yet upon us it is time to start thinking of the Polar Plunge!

This will be my 3rd Annual Jump for such a worthy cause!

Once again I am doing the plunge and the Special Olympics needs your help and support!

I will be jumping into icy waters for Special Olympics Minnesota's Polar Bear Plunge! You can help raise money for Special Olympics Minnesota by visiting my Web page and pledging your support. Thank You! It's easy and fun! Help me support this great organization.

At this time we do not have a specific date picked out or location but are thinking it will be the South Metro Location on Fed 23rd, 2007. AS we get more details I will let you know.

To make a pledge you can get a hold of me or make an on-line donation!

Just go to:
http://www.specialolympicsminnesota.org/Home_Page.php

Click on Make A Pledge
Select Feb 23rd, 2008 South Metro
Select my name
Enter the information as required.

Once again Thank you for your support; the kids truly appreciate it!
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's already a thread about this topic here: http://mngca.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2731

Locked and content copied to the original thread.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: