MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mills Fleet Farm

View previous topic :: View next topic  
msrubble
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Mills Fleet Farm Reply with quote

Not Blain's Farm and Fleet.

The Fleet Farm in Waite Park (west of St. Cloud) has some older model GPS units on clearance sale. From what I can see, they are on the lower range of prices for these units. They might be on sale at other locations too.

Garmin GPS 72 $120
Garmin Rino 130 $210
Lowrance IFinder GO $65
Lowrance IFinder GO2 $85
Lowrance IFinder Hunt + $300
Magellan Explorist 500 $170
msrubble
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people asked me last year where I got my snowshoes. Fleet Farm. I've been keeping an eye out, but haven't seen them in the store yet this year. I notice from their circular that Fleet Farm has them on sale this week, through Saturday, December 1, 2008.

They're a store brand (Field n' Forest) made by GV Snowshoes. The Fleet model is called Kodiak, and comes in four sizes, 8x21 to 10x36. Recreational. Aluminum, front and rear claws, ratchet buckle.

I've experienced a little ice buildup under the heel, but other than that I'm happy with mine. Easy on and off, and you don't have to adjust them once they're on.
msrubble
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of containers (in another thread), for those of you who like Rubbermaid's Flex 'n Seal, formerly called Seal 'n Savers, Fleet Farm has a 30-piece set on sale for $12.99 through next Saturday. These are the ones with the blue flexible rubber rim. No rain checks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: