MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can anyone help move a TB to the Netherlands?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pfalstad
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Can anyone help move a TB to the Netherlands? Reply with quote

Can anyone help move a TB to the Netherlands?
Arcticabn
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Closest I can get it is the European continent. I'll be going to Romania at the end of October and should be able to get a couple caches in within 50 miles of where I'm working. But I doubt that I'll have enough time on the layover in Amsterdam to get it to the local bug hotel there. You have to leave the airport on one of the hotel shuttles so it is about an hour round trip. I'll know more when I get my reservations all set.
CamoCacher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My BIL can - he works for NW and goes all over the place (that's how my coins get their mileage)

Let me know!
KRedEP
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff says he can try. He will be flying into Amsterdam in a couple weeks and will be working in Belgium - and trying to cache there. He hasn't cached in Europe yet so not sure how it will go. Time could be an issue so no promises. Can Arcticabn provide any details on the travel bug hotel in Amsterdam and how to get to it using the hotel shuttle? Jeff won't have a car.
Arcticabn
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KRedEP wrote:
Jeff says he can try. He will be flying into Amsterdam in a couple weeks and will be working in Belgium - and trying to cache there. He hasn't cached in Europe yet so not sure how it will go. Time could be an issue so no promises. Can Arcticabn provide any details on the travel bug hotel in Amsterdam and how to get to it using the hotel shuttle? Jeff won't have a car.

GCX6H0 TB Hotel Schiphol (Amsterdam int. airport)

The cache has been archived Crying or Very sad
pfalstad
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KRedEP wrote:

Hmm, this might be good. Belgium is close enough. Do you know where he'll be working there? Are there caches nearby?
TimbreWlf
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're still working on this, I'm in Germany (Darmstadt) and can place a bug somewhere close to the Autobahn if you want to mail it to me. PM or email for my address.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Travel Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: