MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks for the hospitality

View previous topic :: View next topic  
drat19
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Thanks for the hospitality Reply with quote

Folks:
Evidently quite a few Twin Cities area cachers have been watching my exploits this week while I've been in town on business and caching each evening after work (I guess adding 8 TBs to the local caching ecosystem has made me even more popular!) (smile).

I've received several nice notes from folks with welcome, recommendations, etc., and just wanted to tell y'all that I really appreciate the hospitality, as well as the good caching in the area.

-Dave R. ("drat19"), in town for a couple weeks from Biloxi, MS
King Boreas
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave,

Travel Bugs will make you all kinds of new friends !

A couple that you brought tempted me, but I've been pretty busy.

Hope you continue to enjoy your stay.

arrive...raise heck...leave (SCSA)
drat19
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: Still hangin' around Reply with quote

Back in town again this week, and I already know many of you continue to follow my exploits in my logs on-line. Continued thanks for the hospitality and the great caching...haven't the past 2 weeks been PERFECT caching weather?

I also contributed another 4 never-before-seen TBs (to go with the 8 I added last week) to the local geocaching ecosystem this week, so you'll see them in circulation around here soon.

I'll try to remember to post a note after I'm done here this week with my final cache totals for the 2 week visit...stay tuned.

-Dave R. ("drat19"), the Twin Cities' favorite guest cacher Wink
drat19
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Final cache counts Reply with quote

OK, I finished up my 2-week jaunt here in the Twin Cities with a bang...I saved a bunch of virtuals for after dark this evening, and between those and the physicals I bagged before dark this evening it was a 14-cache day.

My 2-week totals:

61 Found, 6 Not Found

Thanks again everyone for the terrific caches in places I never would have visited if not for Geocaching...that's what it's all about! And also thanks again for the various nice notes I've gotten from folks who've read my logs. Hope to be back again soon for some more high-quality caching...don't forget to drop me a line if you're ever down on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast.

-Dave R., the Twin Cities' favorite guest cacher Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: