MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shameless self-promotion/voting info for Jeep photos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lizs
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Shameless self-promotion/voting info for Jeep photos Reply with quote

OK, so you post your Jeep travel bug photo (or photos) for this summer 2007 contest... and you are on page 28 of 29. What are the odds someone will go through that many web pages to see all the shots... and just might find yours, hmmm??? Correct, not good.

So how about we post links to our travel bugs here, so we can support a fellow MN brotha or a sista with a photo vote?

Let me start... (ahhh, am GOOD at shameless self-promotion Very Happy )

For August the theme was "No Boundaries." If you like my photo in any way/shape/form and might want to throw a vote my way, here's where you can do just that:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=d5848b1d-e185-4ded-be40-01e23c9406e3

If you get lost looking at shots (there are 26 pages) MINE is the last photo on Page 21, bottom right, captioned "Jeep - Great for climbing!"

Thanks for looking at the shots... and voting for mine if you so desire. Wink

Now... MORE SHOTS????!?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Travel Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: