MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Path Tags (discount code) get 25 dollars off starter kit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kumoorion
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Path Tags (discount code) get 25 dollars off starter kit Reply with quote

Hello All, I wanted to share the discount code for the pathtags starter kit. I got it from the podcacher . See link http://www.podcacher.com/?p=436#comments

You can save 25 bucks by entering the discount code "PodCacher" during the ordering screens. Just look for the promo code box. I have just ordered my pathtags Thursday the Aug. 16th. After all was said and done my total came to 80 dollars and that is with s/h. I can't wait to receive them.
I hope it is ok posting this info. I'm a newbie but I love to save a buck or two. $25 was just too cool. I just had to share the info. This is my 2nd post since I originally posted it on geocaching.com forum.

www.pathtags.com Per the pathtags website. The coupon is valid between 04/14/2007 and 08/14/2007 but podcacher shows Sept. 1st. as the end date.

geocoin & pathtag lover,
Linda (kumoorion)

edit by SB to add permalink to the podcacher episode and moved to the proper area of the forum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Geocaching Websites All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: