MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

April 2007 - Cache of the Month Nominees

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonas
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: April 2007 - Cache of the Month Nominees Reply with quote

The nominated caches for April 2007 are:

GCW5KB - Goodnight Chuck by Team Hooligan
Nominated by Kurt Franke
I came across a Team Hooligan cache outside of Chisholm that was one of the best I have seen.
The cache is called Goodnight Chuck. It has only been around since 5/20/6 with what looks like 16 finds. It is a night cache so I suppose that cuts into the traffic/popularity.
As I said in my log, it is simply the most fun I have ever had caching. I attempted it with my son back in August only to run out of time that night. Came back a couple months later and completed it, by myself, in the middle of the woods, in the dark. Took me several hours to complete. Great time!

GCYYW3 - Wam! Pow! Sok! by bflentje
Nominated by knowschad
Wow! Pow! Sok! I haven't had a physical and mental challenge like this one since Silent Bob's Stonehenge. It took me longer to decide to sign it than it did to find it, and even then I wasn't sure I was up to it. My only wish is that I had eight more caches before it so that this could have been my 400th milestone cache.

GC108WR - Freight Train Blues by Candy Apple Green and KnowsChad
Nominated by Da Bloodhound
I would like to nominate FREIGHT TRAIN BLUES, GC108WR, for cache of the month.
Owners Knowschad and Candy Apple Green have combined on a dandy cache. The two evil doers have combined a cache that can be a real challenge to get to as well as one that demonstrates a superior degree of clever camoflage. They have done a GREAT job.

As in the previous month, the vote will not start until April 23rd to allow everyone time to find the nominated caches. Also, please feel free to post reviews or thoughts on the nominated caches in this thread if you have found them.

To nominate caches for May, just email me at gps@july15.com or PM me here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: