MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WeekNIGHT Caching: Wednesday April 25th, 2007; 7:30PM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LucidOndine
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge turn out! Too bad Gabe's was so full. All in all, quite an enjoyable event. Cstjohn is on for next week; expect Northern metro.
TheGilby4
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone that turned out for the event and weekNIGHT. I had a blast. Sorry about the Gabe's. I was assured by management that there would be no problem getting a large group in there. Yeah Right! We decided to head to Old Chicago at HarMar Mall. After waiting around for a little while, we headed out. I think we missed a bunch of people in the confusion, so, I am very sorry if people got left in the dust. We tried to find you all, but didn't have cell numbers.

All in all, a great night! Thanks again to all. Smile
Cream Filling
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: weekNIGHT Caching Reply with quote

Thanks Gilby! Anytime you get to watch someone climb a tree, be watched by wolves and play around on a train, a good time is sure to be had!
Lady Z
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Sir_Zman said we were going caching I had no idea how much fun it would be and what new things the Zgirls would learn about. Thanks to Gilby there has been more tree climbing in our yard recently. Thanks to everyone that made the girls feel welcome, they enjoyed caching with everyone!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: