MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Navicache vs Geocaching .com
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomslusher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a little upset at mnt-man at first because he denied my virtual cache in Duluth (Clayton, Jackson & McGhie), but I wrote him back asking him to reconsider. He did and he changed his mind and is going to allow my virtual cache. For that, I thank him greatly. When a person is willing to look over the issue again and change his mind, I feel that makes him a bigger man than most.
15Tango
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtn-man denied a virtual I had submitted as well--I was under the mistaken impression that the phone booth on the corner of 40th and Bloomington was the last actual phone booth in the twin cities--it was denied as being too common, and presents an opportunity to make a multi cache or one can hide a micro in a phone booth--after being presented with another point of view, I have to agree with the reasons my cache was denied--besides, while virtuals are great--I've found quite a few, toured Yellowstone by going from one virtual to the next, and actually own a couple myself--the whole point of the game is to use your GPS to find a container, take an item, leave an item, and sign the logbook.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Geocaching Websites All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: