MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wright County geocaching class volunteers, this weekend?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fsu*noles
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Wright County geocaching class volunteers, this weekend? Reply with quote

Howdy folks, I don't have all the details yet, but this morning I received an e-mail asking for help in running a geocaching class for Wright County Parks this upcoming weekend, at the Robert Ney Memorial Park Reserve in Maple Lake, just west of Buffalo.

The person who was going to run the class is tied up with family commitments, and asked team-deadhead and I if we could help instead. TD will be out of town, and I'm going to be in Minitrista all three days this weekend, trying to watch my son play in a mini-mite Hockey tourney, while chasing my other kids around the rink while my wife is working.

I'd love to help, but chances are I won't have time before/after the hockey games - I don't even know the exact date/time of the class yet, but I thought I'd start by posting here to see if anyone else has time to help out? If so, please drop me a line, and I'll get you in touch with all the right people...I should have all the details on the class sometime this evening.

Hopefully someone can assist - I sure wish I could! I did the Boy Scout caching class in Plymouth this past summer, and can tell ya, there's nothing like seeing the joy on the faces of the kids (and adults!) as they look for and find their first few caches - thanks,

-Ken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: