MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whitewater Guy geocaching education class questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CamoCacher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Whitewater Guy geocaching education class questions Reply with quote

Hi,

This is Whitewater Guy aka Bill Nietz.

I was approached by the boy scouts to help set up a class (group of classes) on Geocaching.

This is not an "official" scouting event, but more of a community education kind of thing in Rochester.

I am trying to contact other geocachers in the area and was wondering if you could spread the word.

We are looking for individuals to help out in the classes. The class dates have not been set but we are thinking they will be in the spring. Maybe 3 classes indoors in the evening over a few weeks and then a couple outdoors honing skills.

We haven't set an age group yet, but it would be open to both boys and girls and their parents. We want this a family thing.

We would need people interested in helping out (maybe just help out on one night for example) for the classes. I would probably be involved in a few nights and then I would take the class out to find some of my caches in the Whitewater Valley for the final class.

Could you forward this email to other cachers in the area? I would imagine there are cachers out there that would be willing to help out.

Thanks!

Whitewater Guy
Bill Nietz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: