MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WeekNIGHT Caching: Tuesday November 21st, 2006?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GeoPierce
Geocacher


Joined: 16 Nov 2005

Posts: 1657

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TECGeoJim wrote:
I just got back from a little vacation and am glad I checked the forum today. I expected Confused to go caching tomorrow night.

I plan to be there at 7:30 this evening.

Little vacation? I was watching your coins and you went quite a few places. Smile
_________________
Tupperware doesn't belong in the kitchen!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 02 Sep 2003

Posts: 6261

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm caching on my way down there. I should be there by 7:30, if not, don't wait up and I'll find you fools.
_________________
Sad state of affairs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ctc128
Geocacher


Joined: 06 Nov 2004

Posts: 31

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to disappoint Lucid, but I'm not going to make it tonight. See you next week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
celticwulf
Geocacher


Joined: 24 Oct 2005

Posts: 685

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun night caching tonight, and SB missed some white hats at the after cache bar Wink Overall great fun, and the best part is Moe volunteered to set up next week!

CW
_________________
Who put this trail here???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 02 Sep 2003

Posts: 6261

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAH!
_________________
Sad state of affairs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CamoCacher
Geocacher


Joined: 05 Dec 2005

Posts: 1391

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

celticwulf wrote:
Fun night caching tonight, and SB missed some white hats at the after cache bar Wink Overall great fun, and the best part is Moe volunteered to set up next week!

CW


Come heck or high water I will be there next week cuz Moe is hosting! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Arcticabn
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 30 Nov 2003

Posts: 1846

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I missed it but Pokeboy, Mn-Hiker and I were conducting a night assault on The Gauntlet. Took us 7 hours of hiking, swimming, and climbing but we made it in better condition then PolarOne. Depending upon my work load and travel next week I'll see if I can make it.
_________________
Airborne All the Way!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CamoCacher
Geocacher


Joined: 05 Dec 2005

Posts: 1391

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arcticabn wrote:
Sorry I missed it but Pokeboy, Mn-Hiker and I were conducting a night assault on The Gauntlet. Took us 7 hours of hiking, swimming, and climbing but we made it in better condition then PolarOne. Depending upon my work load and travel next week I'll see if I can make it.


Well if it took you guys seven hours then I'd say you were trully lost in the middle of nowhere but then again what can you expect when you have an officer leading the way. Twisted Evil Shocked Exclamation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CamoCacher
Geocacher


Joined: 05 Dec 2005

Posts: 1391

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CamoCacher wrote:
Arcticabn wrote:
Sorry I missed it but Pokeboy, Mn-Hiker and I were conducting a night assault on The Gauntlet. Took us 7 hours of hiking, swimming, and climbing but we made it in better condition then PolarOne. Depending upon my work load and travel next week I'll see if I can make it.


Well if it took you guys seven hours then I'd say you were trully lost in the middle of nowhere but then again what can you expect when you have an officer leading the way. Twisted Evil Shocked Exclamation


ooopps I mean EX-officer!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 02 Sep 2003

Posts: 6261

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You misspelled quartermaster.
_________________
Sad state of affairs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jknox
Geocacher


Joined: 18 Nov 2006

Posts: 9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Testing my avitar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Geocaching Cache Icons, Copyright 2009, Groundspeak Inc. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.