MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WeekNIGHT Caching: Wednesday November 15th, 2006?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
drat19
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Go for me this week. Gotta work late.
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets get this figured out before noon...who wants to come, and what time works for everyone.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm out, gotta spend time in the darkroom!
Oneied Cooky
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No go for me. Doing a road trip up to UMD. See if they can learn me something! or versa visey Cool
celticwulf
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in, it's close enough to home not to worry, so anytime after 7 would work for me. Probably the standard 7:30 would work just to keep people from getting more screwed up than they already are....then again, we're caching at night in a park...we're way to screwed up already Laughing

Celticwulf
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so is anyone other than CW coming tonight?

SB does 7:30 work better?? you and I could do some pre-caching when you get off work until then....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GeoPierce
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sir_zman wrote:
Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
The time that it's close to work you put it at 8pm -- bah! Smile

I'm not sure what that first sentence means, but I'm happy to make it earlier, I just thought maybe people would like a little extra time to let traffic die down...but hey, traffic over the wacota bridge is pretty good (if they don't reduce it to one lane again tonight) now that they have fixed it.

So would 7 or 7:30 work better for you?

SB is complaining because last week it was at 7:30pm in Eden Prairie which is too far for him to drive when he leaves work at 6 and has to go home first. Now you're picking cache closer to him and moving it out to 8pm. Smile
Oh, I'm out too since it is too far. Smile
ctc128
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The City of Woodbury Web site says that their parks close at sunset. If we pick someplace else, I'd be in (if it's at 8:00; probably couldn't make it at 7:30 tonight unless it's closer to Plymouth).
celticwulf
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeoPierce wrote:
sir_zman wrote:

I'm not sure what that first sentence means, but I'm happy to make it earlier, I just thought maybe people would like a little extra time to let traffic die down...but hey, traffic over the wacota bridge is pretty good (if they don't reduce it to one lane again tonight) now that they have fixed it.

SB is complaining because last week it was at 7:30pm in Eden Prairie which is too far for him to drive when he leaves work at 6 and has to go home first. Now you're picking cache closer to him and moving it out to 8pm. Smile

hmmm...I never recall GP using the "it's too far" excuse last year at all...I wonder what's changed? Twisted Evil

Well, I'm up for it, but depending on how things are looking, do we just want to delay and try something next Tuesday (since some people may be heading out of town Wens for Thanksgiving)? Just a thought...I'm fine with whatever.

CW
Mommy2Tyler
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to join you guys... but I spent 8 hours in the ER last night having contractions of some sort (I'm not due yet), so I should probably stay home and rest. Rolling Eyes
Have some fun for me!

Last edited by Mommy2Tyler on Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
LucidOndine
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wherever, whenever, I'm in.
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

celticwulf wrote:
GeoPierce wrote:
sir_zman wrote:

hmmm...I never recall GP using the "it's too far" excuse last year at all...I wonder what's changed? Twisted Evil

Well, I'm up for it, but depending on how things are looking, do we just want to delay and try something next Tuesday (since some people may be heading out of town Wens for Thanksgiving)? Just a thought...I'm fine with whatever.

CW

I can't do next Wednesday either, but I think I am available on Tuesday. If we decide to make that change that is!
merkman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you make it closer to Plymouth and the earliest you can after 5 I can make it tonight.
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like only two or three people can make it tonight, lets adjourn until next Tuesday. Does someone want to make a suggestion on where to do it then?

Perhaps it sounds like the Plymouth area would be good.
GeoPierce
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking around yesterday and saw these 3 new grayhook caches that are close together. But SB and Moe just found them over the weekend.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/gmnearest.aspx?lat=44.96842635771453&lng=-93.32295656204224&zm=16&mt=m

I'd be up for doing these. Is this close enough for you merkman?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: