MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alabama Geocoin info!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joefrog
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Alabama Geocoin info! Reply with quote

Howdy from the deep south, ya'll! Just in case you don't visit the geocaching.com forums, I wanted to pass this info along. Please don't consider it SPAM!

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Alabama 2006 (AGA) coin is finally for sale. You can see a pic of it in the geocaching.com forums, or go to the following link:

http://www.joefrog.org/geo/aga/2006agacoin.jpg

The coin topic can be found here:
http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=147864

The coins will be 1.75", trackable on geocaching.com with custom icon, and available in two finishes -- Gold and Pewter.

AGA Pewter Coins will be $6.00 each, and the Gold LE (Limited Edition) AGA Coins will be $8.00 each. LE Gold Coins are LIMIT ONE PER CACHER. Gold is a limited run of 200, and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Quite a few have already been reserved by local cachers. Any coins not paid in a timely manner will be considered unwanted and go back into the que for others to purchase.

Coins will be mailed USPS. Shipping is $2.00 for up to 3 coins, and an additional .50 for each additional coin beyond that number. Larger orders can be shipped in a different manner, and actual shipping costs will apply. Insurance is not required but IS recommended. International orders will have to add an additional shipping cost, depending on the location (usually $2 to $4.00 for 3 coins).

To reserve your order, please send an email to "aga_coin@yahoo.com" with your reservation and I will send you a Paypal invoice. Please include:

1. Geocaching handle
2. Real Name
3. Address to ship coins
4. Email address for paypal invoice
5. Number of coins requested in each finish

Again, any coins not paid in a timely manner will be considered unwanted and go back into the que for others to purchase. Paypal and money orders accepted. If you prefer to pay via money order, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!
joefrog
Alabama geocaching

www.dixiecachers.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: