MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

King Boreas coins

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: King Boreas coins Reply with quote

I have to get these King Boreas coins OUT of my house so I am offering an awesome clearance sale just to get them gone (no kidding!) I did not break even on the coins and it is time to cut my losses and get out.

Silver edition coins from the 400 box = $5.00 each
Brass edition coins from the 700 - 900 boxes = $5.00 each
(this is less than my cost -- get them while they last - use them for swag or send them out in the wild)
Postage will be between $2.00 and $4.05 (priority flat rate)

I have some listed on ebay -- please DO NOT bid on those -- you know where to find me and can get them directly from me and it saves me the fees and such. Personally I would prefer these to go to you guys anyway.

ArrowArrow I will also be releasing the XXLE black nickel KB 1000s for sale very soon. This is the coin that is a replica of KB's personal 1000 coin, but with a little star next to the 1000.
I have one, and zoejam has one for their FTF on KB1K, and whoever FTF's the delorme will get one. There were only 25 of these coins made..... LMK if you are interested in one.... make me an offer Cool before I toss them on ebay.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
King Boreas
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have 20 of the 400s ??
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Boreas wrote:
Do you have 20 of the 400s ??

yes -- I do. I have lots of numbers left -- you can dig thru the boxes and take your pick if you want to or do a lucky draw.

I'll be around..... LMK
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
WindChill
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have pictures?

The IGO has a few collectors, Ill post in our TB forum to let them know.
Arcticabn
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: King Boreas coins Reply with quote

Centris wrote:
I will also be releasing the XXLE black nickel KB 1000s for sale very soon. This is the coin that is a replica of KB's personal 1000 coin, but with a little star next to the 1000.
I have one, and zoejam has one for their FTF on KB1K, and whoever FTF's the delorme will get one. There were only 25 of these coins made..... LMK if you are interested in one.... make me an offer Cool before I toss them on ebay.

19/25 Black KB coins left.
KC0GRN has one, loneeagle_24 has one, TECGeoJim has one....
So far everybody has cut me a coinage trade for them. Cool No $$ has exchanged hands. Life is interesting Wink
PassingWind
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: King Boreas coins Reply with quote

Centris wrote:
Centris wrote:
I will also be releasing the XXLE black nickel KB 1000s for sale very soon. This is the coin that is a replica of KB's personal 1000 coin, but with a little star next to the 1000.

19/25 Black KB coins left.
KC0GRN has one, loneeagle_24 has one, TECGeoJim has one....
So far everybody has cut me a coinage trade for them. Cool No $$ has exchanged hands. Life is interesting Wink

Hmmm, I hope your saving me one of those very special coins! Wink
PassingWind
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: King Boreas coins Reply with quote

PassingWind wrote:
Hmmm, I hope your saving me one of those very special coins! Wink
PassingWind

You know where to find me........ Cool
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing on ebay this morning and what did I find? One of the black XLE KB's has hit ebay.

Rare KING BOREAS XLE Geocoin Item number: 150050647978

This coin was traded out to Atlanta Gal.
It's a good cause... go bid Cool
loneeagle_24
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Rare KING BOREAS XLE Geocoin Item number: 150050647978

I noticed this a couple of days ago. But I have already acquired one of these. Wink It looks like it is getting a decent price anyway.

NOw how to acquire one of the XXLE MN EXP coins Question Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Travel Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: