MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

International Falls Caches

View previous topic :: View next topic  
merkman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: International Falls Caches Reply with quote

My brother handezman and I have been placing caches in the International Falls area. Thanks to all of you who have found them so far. We plan to hit the Baudette area soon. If you are interested someone to maintain caches in borderland, my brother (handezman) lives in Baudette works in Warroad and goes to International Falls at least once per month. If you are in the area and want to place a cache geomail him and he very well may maintain it for you. We would like to get more people involved in caching way up north. So the more the merrier.
Dances With Beehives
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May just take you up on that offer someday.
I had a couple good caching days up there thanks to you and your brother...and my parents for driving me around to them...they got the route down really good, since they’ve driven several of my caching siblings to ‘em too, and always knew which one was nearest even before my GPS did.
TimbreWlf
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is nice to have someone else putting caches up for me to find when I come "home'. I'm looking forward to getting the ones up the lake when I come up in October. I'll let you know if any of mine get jammed up. I think I have all the issues resolved by using exclusively ammo cans up there.

Hey, that Micro at Kab (at the landmark across from the store on 53) still hasn't been published. I got a note from Surfer Joe that he can't find anything waiting for him to approve.

Anyone have any ideas who put that one in there?
Dances With Beehives
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not me.....I don't see it on Navicache. Must be on the Lake Kabetogama Walleye though, huh? How long ago did you find that?
TimbreWlf
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't get any caching done over Labor Day, but brought a micro to drop - yup, at the Walleye - on our way back. My daughter and I are inspecting it looking for a good hide. I placed the micro and my daughter thought another location might be better. I reach in and pulled out a film can micro. Doesn't say who's it is on the cache, just a logsheet. Needless to say I signed the log as FTF-Pre-Published.

I've talked to Handezman to see if it was one of their crew, but we haven't been able to track it down yet.
merkman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Kab Reply with quote

Just publish it
TimbreWlf
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've submitted the cache. If we ever find out who the original owner is/was, I'll change the page to give them credit.

Border Run: Mystery Micro
In Minnesota, United States
Hidden: 9/26/2006
Use waypoint: GCYH98
merkman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Cool Reply with quote

Thanks TimbreWlf.

I will stop by this week maybe I can get the STF.

merkman
tesser
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No caches in Baudette or Warroad yet. Does your brother still want to hide/maintain any?
ricc99
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tesser wrote:
No caches in Baudette or Warroad yet. Does your brother still want to hide/maintain any?

There are two in Warroad...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Northern MN All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: