MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOR SALE: Garmin GPSMAP 60CS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: FOR SALE: Garmin GPSMAP 60CS Reply with quote

I decided to go ahead and sell my backup GPS unit too. It is a Garmin GPSMAP 60CS. I can't bill this as new because I used it a couple of times. But if you looked at it you'd swear it was new. MINT, Brand New Like condition. I even have the original box, packaging, cord and manuals. Unlike the last unit I sold, this one has ZERO wear or scratches. I can send a picture if needed but see no point since I could send you the picture from Garmin.com and you wouldn't know the difference.

I have upgraded to the new GPSMAP 60CSX and decided not to keep two units because of their cost. MFSR was $499. I picked up for roughly $399 at www.gpsexplorer.com. New units sell in the $325 - $350 range on eBay. Looking to get a minimum of $315 for it. I am somewhat firm with the price of this one.
KC0GRN
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of curiousity, are you going to have any GPSrs left to cache with?
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE: Garmin GPSMAP 60CS Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
I have upgraded to the new GPSMAP 60CSX and decided not to keep two units because of their cost.

KC0GRN
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

d'oh! knew it was too late in the evening to post a question....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: