MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minnesota County Data Files

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RubberToes
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Minnesota County Data Files Reply with quote

KB's 1000th hide, County Cache Challenge -- Minnesota Style has started me thinking about seeing parts of Minnesota I've never visited.

I wanted to make it easier to see which caches were in which counties, so I set about creating a set of county filters for GSAK. Thanks to Moun10Bike, I was able to get my hands on some raw county data, which I extracted and massaged into text files that will import into GSAK's polygon filter.

I don't guarantee these are good for anything, but if you'd like to use the text files to build you own GSAK filters, be my guest. See Minnesota County Data Files.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Geocaching Websites All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: