MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

River Bend Nature Center
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fidian wrote:
I just let him know that the email was put up for people to read and that some are probably taking it the wrong way. I don't need to survey every member to notice something like this.

Code:
I sent an email to John late last month, and let him know how the MnGCA was receiving his email.

Based on your post, we don't know how your original e-mail to him was worded, but based on his reply it seems that you highlighted only the negative -- I'm obviously just guessing but perhaps you should have said, "how Silent Bob and s4xton responded to your e-mail was..."

As far as the rest of this... It is *MY* opinion that you are doing nothing but attempting to solidify your argument that we should be contacting every park district directly to tell them about geocaching so that a personal pet project website can be updated without any regard for the policy dealings that need to occur behind the scenes.

This particular exchange does nothing but prove MY assertion that contacting parks districts without any face to face policy discussion leads to nothing but ignorance about geocaching and geocachers and a negative experience for all involved.
pfalstad
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fidian wrote:
Actually, I had hoped that he would post and then there would be a nice, civil discussion.

On this forum??? Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Park Relations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: