MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MN Geocoin
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajayhawkfan
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: MN Geocoin Reply with quote

I am looking to buy a MN geocoin. Anyone have one for sale??
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be willing to swap one, if you have a coin you'd like to trade. PM me if your interested.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fireman121
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here, what do you got?
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: MN Geocoin Reply with quote

ajayhawkfan wrote:

The organization still has some gold ones left. These were $25 including shipping.

See the end of this thread for the original offering.
ajayhawkfan
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: MN Geocoin Reply with quote

Pear Head wrote:
ajayhawkfan wrote:

The organization still has some gold ones left. These were $25 including shipping.

See the end of this thread for the original offering.

I sent a email to purchase one. I had a wonderful time at your event and it is the least I can do to support MnGCA.
former hawkeye
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: MN Geocoin Reply with quote

ajayhawkfan wrote:

You don't have to buy one-just be FTF at my latest cache-Get the Lead Out! Moorhead is an easy drive on the interstate. Rolling Eyes
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FH, he's from Missouri, as close as the cache may be to the Interstate it's not gonna be very easy for him to get an FTF on Wink

Although he is crazy so I wouldn't put it past him Wink
ajayhawkfan
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: MN Geocoin Reply with quote

former hawkeye wrote:
ajayhawkfan wrote:

You don't have to buy one-just be FTF at my latest cache-Get the Lead Out! Moorhead is an easy drive on the interstate. Rolling Eyes

I would try for the FTF if I did not have to drive through Iowa.....AGAIN!!! Very Happy
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: MN Geocoin Reply with quote

ajayhawkfan wrote:

I see MN coins on flea-bay all the time.... usually in sets with other non trackable coins and if you watch for them you can get them that way for about $3 each.

Arrow Minnesota-Geocoin-Snow-Winter-Cache
She has 16 available at $10 each..... will probably take a best offer sincee she has so many. Although the auction is misleading since she says it is unactivated.... implying that it is trackable. Maybe she doesn't realize it is not trackable??

Arrow No-GPS-Needed-Minnesota-Geocoin
current bid $6.05..... one day to go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then there are these...... Team Petey "claim" to be the first MN trackable coin Rolling Eyes, but they aren't ... it is a Wisconsin cacher's personal geocoin that has a MN/WI landmark on it... not a MN coin, nor a MN cacher coin.
Arrow LE-Geocoin-only-200-made-Unactivated-Icon-MN
Arrow VERY-LE-Geocoin-only-50-made-RARE

I expect either 'Noles or 'Korn to release a MN cacher coin.... Maybe CB or zoejam?? Or Moe Shocked
Maybe KB and me???? Maybe just me???

It's a mystery..... time will tell Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know someone who is releasing ~100 personal geocoins in Minnesota. Why that person asked me if I wanted one remains a mystery to me when they know full well my feelings about geocoins.

But at least you know that it's someone and it's not one of the people you listed Nola Wink
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
I know someone who is releasing ~100 personal geocoins in Minnesota.

hmmmmm..... thinking, thinking, thinking.......
I have no idea who it would be..... I'm trying to think of who else REALLY likes to collect geocoins..... Team Dogs??

Yup yup yup -- It's a mystery, Where's Scooby and Shaggy when you need them?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ajayhawkfan
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: MN Geocoin Reply with quote

Centris wrote:
ajayhawkfan wrote:

I see MN coins on flea-bay all the time.... usually in sets with other non trackable coins and if you watch for them you can get them that way for about $3 each.

Arrow Minnesota-Geocoin-Snow-Winter-Cache
She has 16 available at $10 each..... will probably take a best offer sincee she has so many. Although the auction is misleading since she says it is unactivated.... implying that it is trackable. Maybe she doesn't realize it is not trackable??

Arrow No-GPS-Needed-Minnesota-Geocoin
current bid $6.05..... one day to go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then there are these...... Team Petey "claim" to be the first MN trackable coin Rolling Eyes, but they aren't ... it is a Wisconsin cacher's personal geocoin that has a MN/WI landmark on it... not a MN coin, nor a MN cacher coin.
Arrow LE-Geocoin-only-200-made-Unactivated-Icon-MN
Arrow VERY-LE-Geocoin-only-50-made-RARE

I expect either 'Noles or 'Korn to release a MN cacher coin.... Maybe CB or zoejam?? Or Moe Shocked
Maybe KB and me???? Maybe just me???

It's a mystery..... time will tell Cool

Thanks for the information. I decided to pay the $25 for the Gold coin so the money will go towards supporting your association.
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centris wrote:
I have no idea who it would be..... I'm trying to think of who else REALLY likes to collect geocoins..... Team Dogs??

Guessing will get you no where! I will never tell! It's not Team Dogs though -- speaking of him, where is he?!

Quote:
Yup yup yup -- It's a mystery, Where's Scooby and Shaggy when you need them?

I saw the best bumper sticker today: "What Would Scooby Do?" heh
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
Guessing will get you no where!

It's me isn't it??? My name is centris and I am a geocoin addict..... (snuffle sniff)
Darn that alternate personality of mine that sleepwalks and buys stuff online in the middle of the night!!

OK -- Whoever it is fess up so we can all get in line to pony up the $$ for your coin.....
KC0GRN
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still working on my coin, but I only know of two people that I've told I would give one to. Moun10bike is one...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: