MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WeekNIGHT Caching: Wednesday April 26th; 7pm
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Moe the Sleaze
Geocacher


Joined: 10 Jan 2003

Posts: 1145
Location: Champlin, MN

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jambro wrote:
Moe the Sleaze wrote:
Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
Oh like someone from Canada has anything to say?! Smile

¡Cierre su boca!


Hey, cool, is that Canadien?


No. That was intended for my latin american friends.
_________________
"Hi, I'm Moe, or as the women know me - Hey! You in the bushes."
-Moe, The Simpsons
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Toby Tyler
Geocacher


Joined: 22 Mar 2006

Posts: 16
Location: Big Sky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

close your mouth?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
jambro
Geocacher


Joined: 02 Nov 2004

Posts: 576
Location: Lino Lakes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moe the Sleaze wrote:
jambro wrote:
Moe the Sleaze wrote:
Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
Oh like someone from Canada has anything to say?! Smile

¡Cierre su boca!


Hey, cool, is that Canadien?


No. That was intended for my latin american friends.


Ohhhh...I think in Anokan/Canadien it would be:

Fermez votre bouche!
_________________
I feel the need! The need for speed!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CamoCacher
Geocacher


Joined: 05 Dec 2005

Posts: 1391

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jambro wrote:
Moe the Sleaze wrote:
jambro wrote:
Moe the Sleaze wrote:
Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
Oh like someone from Canada has anything to say?! Smile

¡Cierre su boca!


Hey, cool, is that Canadien?


No. That was intended for my latin american friends.


Ohhhh...I think in Anokan/Canadien it would be:

Fermez votre bouche!


More like: Закройте ваш рот
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheGilby4
Geocacher


Joined: 01 Nov 2005

Posts: 718
Location: Southwest Metro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone for their patience last night. Gilby #3 had a blast. As we were driving home, she asked me to call "all those nice guys" on the phone so she could tell everyone thankyou for letting her come along. As soon as we got home, she recounted the whole story to Gilby #2 about Oneied Cooky and his accident while running with scissors. Laughing My wife looked at me and said "Really?" I told her to go along with it, it makes for a good learning experience. Even this morning, all she could do was talk about Cooky! She really took a shine to him, and "That Sleazey Guy" Wink Thanks again everyone!
_________________
"There is a pleasure in the pathless woods..." - Lord Byron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
drat19
Geocacher


Joined: 21 Sep 2003

Posts: 377
Location: Biloxi, MS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGilby3 wrote:
Even this morning, all she could do was talk about Cooky! She really took a shine to him!

That makes 2 attendees last night who took a shine to Cooky. One was glad to meet him, and the other would have been glad to EAT him!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oneied Cooky
Geocacher


Joined: 06 Mar 2005

Posts: 453
Location: Shakopee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to stick in the memory. And Robbie just has issues he has to deal with! I've tried this twice today but it never worked. Attendies of last night: drat19, GeoFishin w/Jake and Jack, ctc128, CelticWulf, GeoPierce, Gilby3 #1+#3, Moe the Sleaze, LucidOndine, Little Hammer, CamoCacher w/ Robbie and Bear and Oneied Cooky. I hope I didn't forget anyone. I herd someone nominate SB to set up next week but then we talked about doing the Mouse's (paklids last run) So I guess we will have to come up with the answer here on the forums. Thanks to all that showed!
_________________
A Crazed Gyration of the Rock Generation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CamoCacher
Geocacher


Joined: 05 Dec 2005

Posts: 1391

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oneied Cooky wrote:
I seem to stick in the memory. And Robbie just has issues he has to deal with! I've tried this twice today but it never worked. Attendies of last night: drat19, GeoFishin w/Jake and Jack, ctc128, CelticWulf, GeoPierce, Gilby3 #1+#3, Moe the Sleaze, LucidOndine, Little Hammer, CamoCacher w/ Robbie and Bear and Oneied Cooky. I hope I didn't forget anyone. I herd someone nominate SB to set up next week but then we talked about doing the Mouse's (paklids last run) So I guess we will have to come up with the answer here on the forums. Thanks to all that showed!


Hey he was good to you last night, now Bear on the other hand might have had a challenge to his raping and pillaging ways had Robbie had his way. Heck Cooky he even stood next to you with no problems. But I will agree he HAS issues, I think it is the voices he hears.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 02 Sep 2003

Posts: 6261

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's got a mother with a split personality disorder and you wonder why he hears voices in his head?! Wink
_________________
Sad state of affairs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CamoCacher
Geocacher


Joined: 05 Dec 2005

Posts: 1391

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
He's got a mother with a split personality disorder and you wonder why he hears voices in his head?! Wink


You are right
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Geocaching Cache Icons, Copyright 2009, Groundspeak Inc. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.