MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAY 2006 COTM -- VOTE HERE

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which cache should be the May 2006 Cache of the Month?
One-in-a-Million!
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
Where is it?___...τΏτ...___
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: MAY 2006 COTM -- VOTE HERE Reply with quote

One-in-a-Million! by Posen
Nomianted by fireman121

I would like to nominate Posen cache "One In A Million GCTCZA" due to the pure evilness of the cache itself and the owner of it. Do I need to say more! If you have searched for this one you know what I am talking about decoy caches everywhere. (Sick)

I searched for this one for a while and came up empty handed; I will try to look for it again when the snow melts also armed with the clue that was given.

Where is it?___...τΏτ...___ by Wayfarin Stranger
Nominated by cfob

This cache took a great deal of planning and time in its placement. Wayfarin' Stranger used what nature gave him and a little ingenuity to put together a truely awesome cache. It seems that quite a few people, including myself, will be in need of a hint or two. Being delicate with this two part cache will assure that others will enjoy it for months to come. The five star rating for this cache is very deserving.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: