MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gross geocaching experiences---

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eagleyes
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:37 pm    Post subject: Gross geocaching experiences--- Reply with quote

Can anybody match this experience or do one better? We were caching today and someone had dumped a dead deer at the base of the tree where the cache was hidden. This was not a natural death and it wasn't a butchered deer- just a dead deer lying on its back - legs all askew. I have to give my husband credit for working his way gingerly around the carcass, getting the cache, bringing it back to me "to do my thing"as he puts it, and then bringing it back to the hiding spot and coming out again. It really reeked! If there was an award given for caching beyond duty I would give it to him.
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came across beaver traps very close to a cahe and a skinned racoon caracass on a boulder very very close to a cache, on a boulder in clear view. Luckily did have youngest daughter with but Teanage daughter and her friend were most put off. Not as bad as you "find" though. I did read on the GC board somewhere that someone came across a dead human on a trail. I think would beat most. Check out this forum http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showforum=15
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Irvingdog
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look for my cache, Tougher to Plunder, and you'll likely find a couple of fat naked hairy guys, possibly intertwined! Embarassed Shocked Embarassed Shocked Embarassed Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Website All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: