MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOLD: Selective Availability Geocoin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fsu*noles
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: SOLD: Selective Availability Geocoin Reply with quote

Not sure what the interest level is, but I figured it's worth a shot. Anybody interested in a green "Selective Availability" geocoin? This coin is the new subscriber geocoin from the GCC Geocoin club, is unactivated, and is fully trackable at geocaching.com - it will also give you the custom GCC icon in the "trackables" section of your profile.

I purchased this coin through a charitable auction to benefit a death in the geocaching family, and it doesn't fit in with my new personal coin collection goals - I'd like each of my personal coins to have a "connection" to me somehow, and anyone that doesn't is heading for the auction block.

The coin isn't as important to me as the donation was, and is being offered at a loss to someone who might enjoy it more. A picture is below, asking price is $14 w/ free shipping, first-come first-served. Thanks!

-Ken

Representative picture below, tracking number removed:

Last edited by fsu*noles on Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcticabn
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold I'll talk to you after MOGA.
fsu*noles
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done and gone, glad it has a good new home - thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: