MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ramsey County

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abe&Carly
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: Ramsey County Reply with quote

Just wondering if someone can tell us what the new regulations are for Ramsey county? and how to register if it truely is in effect april 1st. It doesn't look like their website is up to date yet.
jonsom
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will contact Ramsey Cty next week and find out more about the website and registration. What I would recomend is to fill out a registration form and send it to John Moriarty at Ramsey Cty. If anyone wants this registration form e-mail me and I can e-mail it to you.[/code]
John Moriarty
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 6:43 am    Post subject: Ramsey County Cache Registration Reply with quote

The Registration program is still in place for Ramsey County. I have been having difficulty getting our webperson to update the page. We have had 6 caches registered to date. As soon as the website is updated we will begin to remove caches that are not registered. MNGCA members were notified of this change and forms were e-mailed to a number of people prior to April 1.

Thanks to those who have taking the time to register sites. I would be glad to email the forms to anyone else.

John Moriarty
Maplewood, MN 55109
(651) 748-2500
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Twin Cities Metro Area All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: